Terms & Conditions
This agreement is between hiring customers and Prestige Muscle car Hire (PMCH) for the hire of a wedding/debutante ball/formal/casual hire vehicle at the agreed times and subject to the following conditions:
1. A booking deposit of 50% per vehicle is required to reserve the vehicles. The booking deposit is non-refundable and is deducted from the total cost.
2.Full payment is to be made 7 days prior to your wedding day/Hire date. Cash payment on the day is acceptable if pre-arranged with PMCH. Cash payment on the day will be expected on arrival before departing. Payment can be made by cash or electronic funds transfer. Prices quoted are for Cash, if electronic funds transfer is method of payment then 10% GST fee will be added.
3. Hire agreements can only be made by an adult 18 years of age or over. The hiring customer will be held responsible for the actions and conduct of all the passengers within their party. PMCH reserves the right to terminate the charter agreement without refund if passengers become unruly or abusive.
4. Due to the nature of our cars, access into some suburban streets/driveways may be restricted and pickup/drop offs at front door may not be achievable. Drivers reserve the right to refuse passage to any venue that they deem unsafe to the vehicle or passengers.
5. All vehicles are non-smoking and food and drink is not allowed except bottled water. Should this condition be ignored the drivers are instructed to terminate the charter agreement.
6. All passengers are required to wear seat belts in accordance with current laws. Transportation of children is by prior agreement using the correct restraints.
7. Changes or Cancellations are to be communicated to PMCH either verbally or email no less than 14 days (2 weeks) from your booking date. The 50% deposit paid will NOT be refundable.
8. Overtime rates of $50 per car per 30 minutes or part there-of will be invoiced to the hiring customer where applicable. In some circumstances overtime cannot be added due to other commitments after your wedding. In our experience the wedding and photographs can run over so we recommend that you build some extra time into your schedule for unexpected delays.
9. Damage or soiling of the cars caused by the party (including upholstery damage, spillage and soiling) will be charged to the hiring customer. The cleaning and sanitising fee for soiling is $200, damage is charged at cost. We ask that all passengers and guests be respectful of our cars and be careful of all Jewellery and metal objects on clothing and carry-ons
10. In the event of an unforeseen accident or breakdown before or during the wedding, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative vehicle to those booked.
11. In the event of an unforeseen accident or breakdown, congested traffic, stormy weather, wrong pick up or drop off addresses during a wedding/debutante ball/formal/casual hire, PMCH will not be held liable for compensation beyond the cost of the car hire for the specific vehicle and time not in service or late arrivals.
PMCH has the right to amend or add to the Term and Conditions/Agreement at any time.
PMCH Cars and Drivers are accredited and licenced through the Taxi Services Commission.